- Motion correspondence shows feature bias in spatiotopic coordinates.
E Hein, P Cavanagh
- Long range grouping affects crowding.
B Sayim, P Cavanagh
- Transient target signals reduce crowding, transient flanker signals do not.
J Greenwood, P Cavanagh
- Crowding is immune to the pre-saccadic shift of attention.
C Morvan, P Cavanagh
- Do Artists See their Retinas?
F Perdreau, P Cavanagh
- Sequential decisions on a memorized visual feature reveal implicit knowledge of decision errors.
A Gorea, P Cavanagh, J A Solomon
- Grouping trumps pooling and centroids in crowding.
M Manassi, B Sayim, M H Herzog